Remain At Home offers a wide-range of in-home care services, customized to meet the needs of our clients. From providing baseline companionship services to managing highly-complicated clinical cases, RAH only employs premier, medically-licensed caregivers. RAH also offers competitive rates and several payment options that best fit your budget.
No contracts. Schedule caregivers as needed. Hourly or daily rates are based on:
- Level of Care & Services Provided
- Length & Frequency of Care (minimums may apply)
Call for Pricing! (800) 718-5658
Long-Term Care Insurance
Call (800) 718-5658 Today For A Complimentary Long-Term Care Insurance Policy Review
- Handle Documentation & Long-Term Care Insurance Billing
- Extensive Experience With a Variety of Different LTC Plans
- RAH Ensures You Get The Maximum Benefits From Your Insurance
Learn More About Remain At Home & Long-Term Care Insurance
Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program
- RAH Handles The Full Home Health Approval
- Assistance With Hospital Discharge Emergency Approval
- Our Experience & Expertise With The EEOICPA Program Allows You to Focus on Your Health
- Learn More About The Energy Employees Program
- Assistance With Approval
- Compliance With Benefit Requirements
Call Now About VA Benefits! (800) 718-5658
Resources & Information
Get Assistance Today!
Call us today at (800) 718-5658 or use the form below!
"…the feedback that I have received from our patients has been overwhelmingly appreciative for the quality of care and compassion your staff has provided... Keep it up!"
-Mark R. Firth, MD Internal Medicine
“No words will ever express our sincerest appreciation for all you did to assist with our father’s needs during his remaining days…RAH went above and beyond our hopes and the staff you assembled to care for him was truly amazing!!
-C. Stewart-Staudigl Client Family View More Testimonials