Are you aware of all the benefits available to white card holders?
- 24/7 In-Home Nursing Care
- Prescription Drugs
- Family Caregiver Compensation
- Doctor Copays
- Medical Travel
- Oxygen Supplies
- Work Impairment Compensation
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Housing Modifications
- Organ & Stem Cell Transplant
- Medical Alert Systems
- Health Facility & Spa Membership
Remain At Home is dedicated to the support and care of nuclear weapons workers receiving benefits under the Department of Labor program EEOICPA.
Can’t find a doctor who accepts your benefits card?
Doctors and other medical providers like home health and medical equipment companies are frequently unfamiliar with the DOL white benefits card.
We can help educate your doctor on how to properly bill the program so all your costs are covered by your card.
Why choose Remain At Home as your trusted EEOICPA home health care provider?
- Our program was designed specifically to assist nuclear workers receiving EEOICPA home health benefits
- Skilled nursing care provided by experienced & compassionate nurses
- Assistance with bathing, meal prep, transport, light housekeeping and much more
- We manage the approval process and all further paperwork
- Home health services are provided at no-cost
Learn more about the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program
Learn more about the various medical benefits available to energy workers
Read our EEOICPA Frequently Asked Questions
Determine if you worked at a recognized Department of Energy nuclear facility
Contact us to evaluate your benefits!
Call us today at (800) 718-5658 or use the form below!
“…cannot do RAH sufficient justice; assisted all our needs at a time when we needed them most, God-sends. Highest ratings: punctual, accurate and, above-all, caring…”
– Perno Family
“…the feedback that I have received from our patients has been overwhelmingly appreciative for the quality of care and compassion your staff has provided… Keep it up!”
– Mark R. Firth, MD
“No words will ever express our sincerest appreciation for all you did to assist with our father’s needs during his remaining days…RAH went above and beyond our hopes and the staff you assembled to care for him was truly amazing!!”
– C. Stewart-Staudigl