Remain At Home Offers Home Health Care to Nuclear Workers Under EEOICPA
Do you have this card?
Are you aware of all the benefits available to white card holders?
- 24/7 In-Home Nursing Care
- Prescription Drugs
- Family Caregiver Compensation
- Doctor Copays
- Medical Travel
- Oxygen Supplies
- Work Impairment Compensation
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Housing Modifications
- Organ & Stem Cell Transplant
- Medical Alert Systems
- Health Facility & Spa Membership
Remain At Home is dedicated to the support and care of nuclear weapons workers receiving benefits under the Department of Labor program EEOICPA.
Can’t find a doctor who accepts your benefits card?
Doctors and other medical providers like home health and medical equipment companies are frequently unfamiliar with the DOL white benefits card.
We can help educate your doctor on how to properly bill the program so all your costs are covered by your card.
Why choose Remain At Home as your trusted EEOICPA home health care provider?
- Our program was designed specifically to assist nuclear workers receiving EEOICPA home health benefits
- Skilled nursing care provided by experienced & compassionate nurses
- Assistance with bathing, meal prep, transport, light housekeeping and much more
- We manage the approval process and all further paperwork
- Home health services are provided at no-cost
Learn more about the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program
Learn more about the various medical benefits available to energy workers
Read our EEOICPA Frequently Asked Questions
Determine if you worked at a recognized Department of Energy nuclear facility