Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICPA)
- Up to $400,000 in lump sum payments
- Medical benefits including home health care
- Do you qualify?
- Call us today! (800) 718-5658
Why choose Remain At Home as your trusted EEOICPA home health care provider?
- Our program was designed specifically to assist nuclear workers receiving EEOICPA home health benefits
- Skilled nursing care provided by experienced & compassionate nurses
- Assistance with bathing, meal prep, transport, light housekeeping and much more
- We manage the approval process and all further paperwork
- Home health services are provided at no-cost
Learn more about the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program
Learn more about the various medical benefits available to energy workers
Read our EEOICPA Frequently Asked Questions
Determine if you worked at a recognized Department of Energy nuclear facility
Get Help Now!
Remain at Home is a proud to serve nuclear workers under EEOICPA. Call us today at (800) 718-5658 or use the form below!
“…the feedback that I have received from our patients has been overwhelmingly appreciative for the quality of care and compassion your staff has provided… Keep it up!”
-Mark R. Firth, MD
“No words will ever express our sincerest appreciation for all you did to assist with our father’s needs during his remaining days…RAH went above and beyond our hopes and the staff you assembled to care for him was truly amazing!!