Join the RAH Team!
BEING PART OF THE “RAH” TEAM:
Welcome to Remain at Home, a home care agency that understands the true worth of any company is measured by the quality and caliber of its staff. Our caregivers and the entire RAH team are, without exception, the biggest asset we have. We are employee-focused and continually invest in our personnel. We are dedicated to providing wonderful client outcomes, one client/one family at a time.
- Stability & flexibility: As a 24/7/365 home care agency, we are able to accommodate our employees who may need to have a “set” or “varying” work schedule. Our workers simply choose the shift(s) that work best, given family and/or lifestyle time commitments. Live-in assignments are at times also available (24 hour shifts).
- Great backup plan: Part-time/PRN candidates are more than welcome to submit a resume and work when convenient. Doing so will afford you a great backup plan in case of work force reductions and disappearing hours, which are unfortunately commonplace in the industry at current.
- High-end compensation: The management team at RAH prides itself on providing high-end compensation, along with bonuses and rewards to those who qualify. Performance reviews are tied to customer satisfaction and strict adherence to RAH’s client-forward service standards.
- Fun-loving, team atmosphere: RAH offers the perfect combination of a fun-loving, supportive staff with senior management that has a tremendous amount of home care industry experience and expertise.
- A rapidly growing company: RAH was founded in Athens, GA and has quickly been expanding all over the country. Our service standards and our business model continue to drive our growth. We are not a franchise, nor do we subscribe to a “cookie-cutter/one-size-fits-all” philosophy.
Remain At Home Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.