If you’re interested in the newly available Scheduling Assistant position please complete our general employment application.
If you’re an RN, LPN, CNA or a MA and are interested in working with our client’s one on one in the place they call home, please fill out our caregiver application .
Being Part of the “RAH” Team:
Welcome to Remain at Home Senior Care, a home care agency that understands the true worth of any company is measured by the quality and caliber of its staff. Our caregivers and the entire RAH team are, without exception, the biggest asset we have. We are employee-focused and continually invest in our personnel, including providing specially tailored scrubs with the Remain at Home logo. We are dedicated to providing wonderful client outcomes, one client/one family at a time. Our mantra is simple yet unique in today’s health care marketplace, “Show (in the form of uncompromised customer service and client satisfaction), Don’t Merely Tell.”
We currently have openings for RN’s, LPN’s and CNA’s.
All caregiver positions require at the very least a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) license or MA (Medical Assistant) certifications.
- Standard Caregivers – Available shifts are from 4 hours to 12 hours
- 24/7 Caregivers – Our 24/7 clients are typically cared for in 12 hour shifts although this does vary some depending on the acuity of the client.
Remain At Home Senior Care caregivers are paid by the job, not by the hour.
Are you ready to apply? The quickest, most efficient way is to complete our online employment application.
- Stability & flexibility: As a 24/7/365 home care agency, we are able to accommodate our caregivers who may need to have a “set” or “varying” work schedule. Our workers simply choose the shift(s) that work best, given family and/or lifestyle time commitments. Live-in assignments are at times also available (24 hour shifts).
- Great backup plan: Part-time/PRN candidates are more than welcome to submit a resume and work when convenient. Doing so will afford you a great backup plan in case of work force reductions and disappearing hours, which are unfortunately commonplace in the industry at current.
- High-end compensation: The management team at RAH prides itself on providing high-end compensation, along with bonuses and rewards to those who qualify. Performance reviews are tied to customer satisfaction and strict adherence to RAH’s client-forward service standards.
- Fun-loving, team atmosphere: RAH offers the perfect combination of a fun-loving, supportive staff with senior management that has a tremendous amount of home care industry experience and expertise.
- A local company: We are a local company in the truest sense – RAH was founded and is operated and located in Athens, GA. Our service standards and our business model were all built upon the specific needs of the Athens community. We are not a franchise, nor do we subscribe to a “cookie-cutter/one-size-fits-all” philosophy. RAH does not take any shortcuts, nor will we ever compromise the integrity of our heightened offerings; after all, we live here, too.
The quickest, most efficient way is to complete our online employment application.
If you’re uncomfortable with the online application process or would just prefer to email your resume please send it to email@example.com.
If you prefer to fax your resume you may fax it to (706) 410-2217.