Join the RAH Team!
We Are Currently Hiring Clinical Liaison Nurses
Tired of hospital hours? Want to work in an office setting with regular 9-5 hours? Well you’re in luck!
This position entails thorough nursing assessment skills, detailed medical record research, and the capability of creating a nursing plan of care.
We’re growing like crazy with tons of opportunities. Come find out what’s happening at RAH!
Nurse needed for mostly clerical duties with little to no direct patient contact
Open position involves conducting research for healthcare authorization approvals. Nurse will be required to have EXCELLENT written English skills.
This is a full-time position that entails thorough nursing assessment skills, detailed medical record research, and the capability of creating a nursing plan of care.
Nurse must have excellent problem-solving, motivated, assertive and critical thinking skills. Prioritization, time management and the ability to set and meet strict deadlines.
Potential staff member must be a team player. Other duties may apply.
- Must have excellent nursing assessment skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to create a nursing plan of care
- Perform chart audits
- Must be able to work full-time
- Review of nursing notes, case management notes and medical records
- Excellent research skills
- Works well with others or alone
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Current & vaild RN or LPN license in Georgia
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation with valid insurance coverage
Being Part of the “RAH” Team:
Welcome to Remain at Home, a home care agency that understands the true worth of any company is measured by the quality and caliber of its staff. We are employee-focused and continually invest in our personnel. We are dedicated to providing wonderful client outcomes, one client/one family at a time.
- High-end compensation: The management team at RAH prides itself on providing high-end compensation, along with bonuses and rewards.
- Fun-loving, team atmosphere: RAH offers the perfect combination of a fun-loving, supportive staff with senior management that has a tremendous amount of home care industry experience and expertise.
- A rapidly growing company: RAH was founded in Athens, GA and has quickly been expanding all over the country. Our service standards and our business model continue to drive our growth. We are not a franchise, nor do we subscribe to a “cookie-cutter/one-size-fits-all” philosophy.
Remain At Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.